Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dog, Fish, Cat, and another Pets

Life is becoming harder and harder. People are going to be stress and depressed. We're now living in stressed society. We're need to relax, but sometimes we have no time to relax, or we can't stop thinking and sleep peaceful.

Many studies found that interacting with pets can help us to fight the stress and depression. In some research, scientists are using pets to help patients recovered.

I have a friend that got vertigo disease, was recovered by looking fish in the aquarium every evening. The motion of the fish helped her eyes and brain to get better coordinated and the attack of the vertigo was significantly decreased.

We have 7 dogs in our home (hehehehe). My sister loves dogs very much. The dogs help her to be stronger facing the complicity of life. As my personal view, she can handles a lot of depression-potential problems that occurs in her life.

I love fish than dog. But in fact, I also have a female dog in my own home. We have no cat, but my grandma love cats very much. Having pets need a commitment to share time, attention, money, and also love to share. That's why having pets can help us to maintain nice behavior and develop good character. So, why not trying to have one ?

No comments: