Friday, April 4, 2008

I always want these...

As a father of 2 beautiful daughters, I always thinking what is the best car for us. Since we need a car to accommodate our need, I spare more time to think which is the best car for us, and how to spare money to buy it.

We need a car that fits some criteria such as : low fuel consumption, low cost of maintenance, low cost of taxes, comfort, and also cheap. May be we'll buy a minibus or MPV.

But do you know what is the car that I always want to own ? Here it is : W123 series 2000 cc Mercedes-Benz. In Indonesia, this car known as Mercy Tiger. Not so expensive, low taxes, comfort, and don't forget.... it is a Mercedes-Benz !!

And what about motorcycle ? Well... actually currently we have 2 motorcycles, 2006 Kawasaki Blitz and 2004 Suzuki Smash. These are our "daily feet" to go to office, school, campus, or even mall.

But the motorcycle that always make me want to own is : Suzuki GSR 600. In Indonesia, there is an authorized Suzuki distributor sold this motorcycle. But the price is so high to reach ! So I just can dream to have it :)

No comments: