Monday, April 7, 2008

Get side job, increase your income !

As a father, we (men) are encouraged to increase our income in order to provide all of family member's need, including meals, education, clothes, recreation activities, and so on. But not just that physical need that should be provided, emotional needs also should be provided, such as feeling of financial secured that make you see smiles on your family's faces.

Some times it's so hard to find the correct side jobs. It's commonly happened that people got
side jobs with small income but lots of work, or high income but need much time that disturbing the main job time schedule.

What I did are tried to optimized the internet to drive income to me. For example, I've developed MateriKuliah.Com. This site by today get around 300 unique visitors a day. So it's start to attract sponsors to deliver income to me. Thank God.

Another way is using my domain name such as IndoDomainer.Com to drive new income through PPC (pay per click) scheme. It is listed on Sedo.Com by today and starting to generates traffic and income for me $ by $. Thank again Lord.

Also I've tried to wrote some articles and publish them in paid news services. So if my article be published and viewed hundred or thousand times, it will deliver $ to my account. The example is my article about Taiwan's presidential election. It's already delivers several $ cent to my account, and still increased. Another article still under review process and will be online soon.

The last way that I try to optimized is using Google AdSense. Actually, it's already generates traffic, but not yet delivers money. Just wait and pray. Also Amazon affiliate, I already listed as a member. It generated search, but not yet become transaction. No problem. We have to use all ways to complete our task as a father. Just pray and work. God will bless us.

No comments: